G-Force Consulting Inc.
North American Powersports Industry ATV and UTV Winch Market Report
Business Intelligence covering the #1-selling Off-Road Vehicle Accessory
Today's winch market is more competitive than ever. The off-road industry is growing in new directions, and this offers new opportunities for manufacturers who understand the market. In this one-of-a-kind research, G-Force Consulting covers:
The latest developments and announcements on winches from established and start-up manufacturers. Incumbent supplier info, Purchasing and Engineering contacts are included.
- SWOT analysis of the various winch manufacturers and their products.
- Sales channel analysis including distributors, dealers and e-commerce.
- Design ideas to both reduce cost and improve quality.
- Market summaries for anticipated winch purchases broken down by vehicle segment and manufacturer.
- Important patent activity.
- Benefits analysis of various winch features.
- Engineering data critical to the success of new winch programs on powersports vehicles, based on years of experience with major current, and failed, OEMS.
- Innovative suggestions on how winch manufacturers can reduce cost and improve performance, including strategies for suppliers to add more value than ever before on OEM projects.
- Industry contacts, organizations, standards and regulations.
- Overall powersports industry information including summaries of media properties and media contacts, the various advertising agencies employed within the industry, and more.
- Market shares and unit sales volume for various powersports industry segments.
- Free follow-up consulting on new market entries and new business development.
- The important application engineering differences between the various powersports segments.
- Bonus data on winch accessories and suggestions for new winch applications beyond vehicle recovery.
Contact G-Force Consulting to receive a detailed Table of Contents, purchase information, and for further information on this report.